The State Tretyakov Gallery is an art museum located in the centre of Moscow that has one of the largest Russian arts collection in the world. It was founded in 1856 by Pavel Tretyakov, a merchant.
In 2004, as part of utilities modernization, ADL supplied Granval butterfly valves with Auma electric drives of different diameters (from 200 to 600 mm) in the amount of 40 pieces to this site. This equipment was used for automation of the cold production technology based on application of refrigerating machines that ensured maintaining of the optimal temperature in the building halls and store-rooms for preservation of Russian art treasures.
View the review.